» In General a VISA Application must be submitted with the following :
- A Passport whose validity is at least 6 (six) months after the expiry date of the visa.
- 2 (two) recent photographs.
- Application forms duly filled in and signed by the applicant.
- Return airticket/outbound ticket or flight schedule from the Travel Agent.
» Further Documents required are as follows :
- For Business Visas
- Sponsor Letter/Invitation Letter from the business partner in Indonesia.
- Covering Letter from the company where she/he is currently working.
- Copy of Company Registration.
- For Tourist Visa
- Hotel Booking (confirmed) which can be arranged by the Travel Agent.
- Covering Letter form the company or institution where she/he is working
- Guarantee Letter that the applicant shall leave Indonesia on or before the expiry date of the visa given to him/her.
- For Social Visit Visa
- Sponsor Letter/Invitation Letter from Indonesia
- Covering Letter from the company or institution where she/he is working.
- For Transit Visa/Joining the Vessel in Indonesia
- Sponsor /Invitation Letter from the Recruitment Agent in Indonesia.
- Letter from the Presidential Secretariat/Shipping Division.
- Letter from the Local Recruitment Agent.
- Seaman’s Book.
- For Multiple and Resident Visa
- Approval from the Indonesian Immigration.
- Covering Letter from the company/institution where she/he is working.
- Other Supporting Documents such as copy of Company Registration etc...
- For Diplomatic and Official Visa
- Sponsor/Invitation Letter from the relevant Ministry/Organization in Indonesia.
- Covering Letter from the relevant Ministry/Organization in Maldives.
Other Supporting Documents such as a letter from the funding organization if the event where she/he is attending is sponsored by the International organization.